Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fabric

Hello.

I have for today, finally, a card. I have a very bad time and some how my inspiration is gone.

The card for today is for EBTKS Challenge 10 - Fabric.


I used a small piece of fabric for the back ground. The dots are stamped with chocolate SU! ink, and look grate. I love the result and I hope my friend, would love it too.




And here is my second card for this challenge.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Stamps: Damask Design (PTI), Dots and Flowers (Artemio)
Ink: Chocolate Chips , Tempting turquoise (SU!), Distressing Duo (Making Memories)
Paper: Heyda (white, blue and red)
Other: Vintage crem fabric, red ribbon (my stash), crystal (e.), button (white - my stash), foam dimensional

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love how the dots look on the fabric! So cute! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete