Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For my sweet mother.

Hello.

For today I have a card for my mother. She is now 60.

Happy birthday mom.

This card is also for Color Q challenge #21. This color combo is sooooooo nice.

Of, my picture colors are not so nice like in reality. The upper part of the card is a nice soft pink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening.

Supplies:

Stamps: PTI (Damask Design and Mega Mixed Messages), Artemio (Dots and Flowers)
Ink: Dew Drop (Cloud white and Midnight Black)
Paper: PTI (Berry Sorbet), Heyda (soft Pink, spring Green)
Other: Fiskars border punch, ribbon (my stash), Clear rhinestones (Kaiserscrapbook)

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute, great job...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice card. my colors are never the same on the picture either. I don't know what we could do to correct that, but either way the card looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your Mom love this card? It is FAB! BTW I ended up buying a light tent to take pics of my cards. It was the only way I could get true colors.

    ReplyDelete