Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Punch It!

Hello.


A small post with a pink punched card which I made for the current A Passion for Papertrey Challenge.

It's not my style, if I have any, but I like it. Tell me what you think about it.


I used a lot of stamps and punched elements for this card.

Laura

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI: Polka Dots Basic, Turning a New Leaf, Background Basic: Text Style; Hero Arts: CL401; Artemio: German Sentiments
Ink: PTI: Scarlet Jewelle, Chai; Tsukinoko: Chocolate, Snow White, Thyme; Distress Ink: antique linen, tattered rose.
Paper: Heyda, Basic Grey
.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, all the details work so very well together and fabulous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different elements of this card, especially those gorgeous embossed leaves :D
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours on your card Laura and that lace is really cute.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete