Monday, August 2, 2010

Buttons

Hello.

I love buttons. But I have a problem, I love them so much that I don't like to use them. I just collect them. Everything but the Kitchen Sink ladies have a new challenge now with buttons.




And here is my card. Clean and simple, with 3 buttons like coffee beans.



This card is perfect also for A Passion for Papertrey Challenge: Forever Friends. This card is for one of my friend, just to remember her that I'm here for her, anytime.

Have a nice week.


Laura

Supplies:

Papers: Heyda - white and mint, PTI - craft,
Stamps: Hero Arts - CL419,
Ink: Tsukineko - Chocolate, PTI - Distressing duo, Heyda - mint.
Other: Buttons - PTI, twine - my stash, Orange Indian Ink Pen, Clear Gloss - Su!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, fabulous idea to make the buttons into coffee beans! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee bean idea! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too hoard my buttons but it sure feels good to use 'em on a card as fabby as this! Love the lil' cluster you've created with them!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,

    What a great idea to use the buttons that way. Great card.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you placed the 3 buttons down i the corner and paper peiced the cup! Great card! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment today. I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss my August Blog Candy offer. It's a Crafty Secrets stamp set. If you are interested hop back over and check the left sidebar. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am a button fan also! Yeppers, just bought me a big ole bag with no plans to use them. haha! Cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Creative Cuts & More/Die Cut Diva Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete