Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Color-Cue#4

Hello again.

My second post for today with a little card for Color Cue Challenge #4.
And here is my card. I love those Courtney's dots stamps. I'm just playing around a lot with them and soon you'll see a lot of nice cards with them.




I love this sweet colors together.

Have a nice day.

Laura






Supplies:

Paper: Heyda - Light Blue and White, PTI _- Lemon Tart;
Stamps: Practicing Creativity - For the Love of Dots;
Ink: PTI - Hawaiian Shores, Tsukineko - Midnight Black;
Other: Ribbon - my stash, Buttons - PTI (Lemon Tart) and my stash (deep blue).

4 comments:

  1. Oh...super cute use of Courtney's set! LOVE how you've added the buttons to the dot border. Lovely!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, and I like the dots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous use of For the Love of Dots! So cute Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL card! I had to click to SEE it closer! Your stamp work and use of color is flawless! I'm a huge fan of Courtney's line + Dawn's fantastic colors and designs, so YEAH! This is terrific! Thanks for playing with Dawn's Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete