Monday, April 19, 2010

Cards

Hello!

I had a no-creative-time. I hope it is over now.

For today I have some cards with no message. Some just so cards.




I love this clean and simple layout. And this butterfly stamp from Taylored Expression is just gorgeous.

For the next card I stamped the pink cardstock with the Background Basics: Text Style from PTI using a very light brown ink (PTI also). Those pearls are my favorite embellishment, they are made with Pearl Maker by Waco, and are really grate because you can have them in each size you like.



Another card with the same layout but another stamp for the same gorgeous stamps set from PTI - Turning a New Leaf.

And here a closer look at those lovely pearls.


This last card is so simple and perfect for every occasion.

I hope you like my cards and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. foarte dragute! Imi place "scrisul" de background de la prima si ador fluturasii! Iar cele doua felicitari cu frunze sunt foarte elegante si frumoase! Combinatia de culori de la ultima e super!

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete