Winter's card drive for the St. Jude kids is such a generous idea, so just make some Valentine cards for those kids.
Here are some of the guidelines from St. Jude hospital and a few of Winter's.
* Cards need to be a Valentine theme.
* Cards can't have anything about 'Get Well Soon', 'Feel Better', or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Please make cards that can be used for any gender or age.
* Cards must be able to fit into a 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 envelope. (She will provide clear envelopes for each card, so there is no need to send one with your card.)
* Please send all cards to her at:
Cards for St. Jude
P.O. Box 754
Warren, TX 77664
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.) You can also sign your name and where you are from.
* She will be excepting cards for the whole month of January. At the end of the month, She will pick random winners for prizes. She will be adding more prizes, often. The more cards you send, the more times your name goes into the drawing. Let your kids get involved too! :)
* Please send a piece of paper with your name, address, email address, and the amount of cards you sent. (It will help, when she has the drawing.)
* If anyone wants to donate a prize for the drawings, please email her with the details at email@example.com .
You are welcome to use the St. Jude logo on your blog to spread the word, just remember to save it to your computer first.
And here is my first card. I just love those hearts.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day. I appreciate every little comment.