Friday, November 27, 2009

purple and blue.

Hi again.

I have another 2 cards for 2 challenges.
For both I used the color combo from Dawn McVey for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #19.

And the first one has the sketch for Karen Giron Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #45.

And here are my beauties:


I like that shabby look of the hand stamped flower. It makes a nice contrast with the simple and clean layout of the card.





For this one the tree is obtained by layering the paper and than marking with a glittery pen the borders of each layer.
Here I made a small, tinny, joke. You know like in the James Bond movies: Bond, James Bond!
So the sentiment is: Christmas, Merry Christmas.

I try to get a not clear stamp, so it looks like old writhing somehow.

I love them. I hope you like them too.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards. Way to rock the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete