Saturday, November 14, 2009

PTI

So, I'm very tired and exactly at 5 am, my time, the PTI have their big new release party. That's just grate. I don't think I can manage to be on line at that time. Maybe I have "luck" and my daughter ruin my sleep (please don't do that).
So, don't miss the party, they have such nice stamps, and paper, and ribbon, and buttons. I love them all, and I hope to be able to buy some soon.

For today I have a new card. I just love it.



So simple and elegant.

I used for the small panels my new dew drops from Tsukineko. I loooooooooovee them. And the small stamp celebrate is a part from a Christmas message from the Penny Black Christmas stamps.

The button s just sooooooooooooo sweet. I'm in love with buttons and ribbons.

Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening or day.

Aceasta e ultima mea creatie. Si a plecat in calatoria catre destinatar.

Imi place teribil stilul acesta simplu si elegant.

Patratele au fost stampilate cu o stampila pt fond, folosind noile mele tusuri. Mama ce faine is, dar si scumpe. Cel maro si cel verde e si usor sidefat, ceea ce nu se vede in "minunata" mea poza.
Sper sa mesteresc in curand o light box si sa imbunatatesc calitatea fotografiilor.

Multumesc de vizita si o seara placuta.

Recipe:

- orange card stock: Heyda
- white card stock: core'dinations
- stamps: Penny Black and Folia
- ink: Tsukineko and Folia
- ribbon: Truba Fashion
- button: Basicgrey
- embellishment: Prima Marketing e.

No comments:

Post a Comment