Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new day, a new Challenge!

Hello!

Today I made a lovely card for Stamping with Us Challenge (I use their colors) and for Penny Black Saturday Challenge (my Hello stamp is a Penny Black stamp).



So, I used white and light blue card stock, an old olive satin ribbon and button, white organza ribbon and blue ink. The stamps are from Penny Black and Artemio.

This is a card for my friend. I hope she would like it.

Thanks for looking by and have a nice day.


Deci aceasta e felicitarea de astazi. Am folosit culorile sugerate de concursul de la Stamp with Us si conditiile de la Penny Black Saturday Challenge (sa folosesc panglici si nasturi si sa includ cel putin o stampiluta Penny Black, am doar 3 stampilute de la ei si au niste stampile superbe. Musai trebuie sa imi iau si eu cateva cu imagini. Sunt adorabile.)

1 comment: